Step Teachers are proud to have the opportunity to recruit a creative art and design supply teacher for a temporary position at one of our client schools near Ipswich. This position of an art and design supply teacher will commence in September 2019.
This Ofsted graded ‘Good’ school provides a welcoming, vibrant and productive learning environment. The school has proven to be successful in offering diverse, inclusive and consistently high standards.
As an art and design supply teacher, you should have;
- An art and design-based degree of at least a 2:1 award
- PGCE/PGDE with QTS/QTLS
- Recent experience working in a KS3 or KS4 classroom
- The ability to plan secondary art and design lessons, based on the learning aims of the school curriculum
- A creative approach to teaching art and design, in order to reach the best outcomes for students of all attainment abilities
- Robust classroom management skills
As a supply teacher, you can expect Step Teachers to provide;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.