Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Biology Teacher for a lovely secondary school in Bexley. In the first instance the role of Biology Teacher will be a long-term post commencing April 2019, however the school make it clear that exceptional performance is likely to be rewarded with a permanent post.
The Biology Teacher will:
- Have a science related degree, with a PGCE with QTS
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
About the school:
- This is a very good academy which has shown amazing improvement in outcomes and behaviour over the last 4 years.
- Requiring improvement just before conversion, it is now good with outstanding and seems likely to continue in this vein.
- Our supply teachers who visit this school tell us that the staff are really friendly and supportive and we have recently placed two of them into permanent contracts.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf