£70 - £80 Per Day - PAYE
about 1 month ago
Until the end of the Academic Year
Step Teachers are currently working with a large academy trust in Birmingham to resource a HLTA/Cover Supervisor to start in the post immediately. This role is on available on a full-time basis and will be covering KS1 – KS4.
The role itself and the school:
- The school is willing to consider a recent graduate.
- The role requires no planning or marking.
- In the School in a recent Ofsted inspection upgraded from “Requires Improvement” to “Good” with comment of “Leaders’ actions have had a positive impact on strategies to improve pupils’ progress so that it is now good”. “Leaders ensure that disadvantaged pupils are well supported and make similar rates of progress to other pupils nationally.”
The Ideal HLTA/Cover supervisor will have:
- A recent degree or a HLTA qualification
- A can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work across KS1, KS2, KS3, and KS4
- A clear passion for working with children and education
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf