Step Teachers is currently searching for graduate cover supervisors based in North London. This is a unique opportunity for university graduates who would like to work with children and schools but do not yet have Qualified Teacher Status.
We are looking for people with;
- An Undergraduate Degree (or higher)
- Ideally you would have previous experience with children as a tutor or teaching assistant, but this is not essential.
- You will have excellent leadership skills as a great base for developing classroom management skills.
- A charismatic, can-do attitude; Cover Supervisors will be working with all manner of students, schools and subjects, an open mind is essential!
- Excellent communication skills, which are essential in the delivery of cover lessons.
Working as a Step Teachers cover supervisor gives you the opportunity to step in to the classrooms of different Schools all over London and gain valuable experience in working within a school setting on a supply cover basis. This is the perfect role for individuals who are thinking about embarking on a teacher training course!
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend