Step Teachers have been tasked by several schools in Enfield in need of daily supply teachers to source creative teachers ready to take on daily supply work. The successful candidates must be flexible in their availability as these roles vary from immediate start to starting in September 2019.
In order to meet the needs of the school, the chosen candidate should have the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Classroom experience within a mainstream Primary School
- Proven ability to manage pupils’ academic development with positive results
- Take to the role quickly and liaise with the team of staff for guidance where needed
- Reliability and commitment to the daily supply roles
- Able to adapt to the different environments that each school provides
Step Teachers work with numerous schools within Enfield, and each provides a very different learning environment. A successful candidate will be expected to uphold the expected standard of the school they work in and display a positive attitude towards the school community. They must uphold the different values that make up the school ethos and serve as a good example to all. As an agent of Step Teachers, you will be expected to deliver the high standard that we expect of our candidates to maintain the strong relationship we have with our client schools.
To be eligible to apply for supply work through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.