Step Teachers have been tasked by several schools in Harrow and Brent in need of daily supply teachers to recruit dedicated and innovative Teachers. The successful candidates must be available for an immediate start as the schools are looking for candidates to start working as soon as possible.
The Schools have asked for proficient KS1/KS2 Teachers who have the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Classroom experience within a mainstream Primary School
- Proven ability to manage pupils’ academic development with positive results
- Take to the role quickly and liaise with the team of staff for guidance where needed
- Reliability and commitment to the daily supply roles
- Able to adapt to the different environments that each school provides
Step Teachers work with numerous schools within Harrow and Brent, and each provides a very different learning environment. A successful candidate will be expected to uphold the expected standard of the school they work in and display a positive attitude towards the school community. They must uphold the different values that make up the school ethos and serve as a good example to all. As an agent of Step Teachers you will be expected to deliver the high standard that we expect of our candidates to maintain the strong relationship we have with our client schools.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.