We have a lovely Secondary School in Wandsworth looking for a Design Technology Teacher to start in September 2019, teaching KS3-KS5. This role would be suitable for NQTs.
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Secondary Design Technology PGCE OR QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- This School are also able to consider FE qualifications provided there is sufficient experience within Secondary Design Technology
- As a qualified Secondary Design Technology Teacher you will have strong communication skills, and able to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
About the School:
- Friendly and supportive Senior Management
- Excellent facilities within the Technology department
- Strong School ethos
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf