We have been asked by our client school in Croydon to recruit a Design Technology Teacher. The Design Technology Teacher will be able to offer Resistant Materials and is due to start in January 2019 and is a full-time position that can be offered on a permanent basis for the right candidate.
The Deisgn Technology Teacher will:
- Have a Design Technology/Resistant Materials related degree, with a PGCE and have QTS/QTLS
- Hold a Health and Saftey Qualification
- The appointed Design Technology should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the school:
- This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf