Are you looking for your next role for September? Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a DT teacher to join our client school in Haringey with the role starting September 2019. This is a wonderful, supportive school and Design Technology Teacher NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the DT Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified DT teacher, with a la related degree, PGCE with QTS
- The DT Teacher will ideally have a Resistant Materials/Product Design specialism, but other Design Technology specialisms will also be considered.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
About the school:
- This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand.
- A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years.
- The cohort are well organised and take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour were noted as an outstanding feature of the last Ofsted inspection.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this role, then please apply below!