We have been asked by one of our client schools in Barnet to source an experienced Design Technology teacher. The role is a full-time, permanent role starting in September 2019. All specialisms welcome to apply!
The Design Technology Teacher:
- You must have a design technology degree, PGCE with QTS
- NQTs are welcome to apply, but the school suggest that the role would suit a design technology teacher with more experience
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- At the heart of this ‘Outstanding’ School is the belief that all students can be successful if they show real effort and determination to do their best.
- Every member of the team at this School is expected to ‘go the extra mile’ and push themselves to the limits of performance and it is seen as a key indicator of the school’s continued progression that when teachers leave, it tends to be to take on leadership roles elsewhere.
- The Head Teacher and Governors are proud of the low staff turnover rates at this school and believe this these are driven by their consistent focus on CPD and internal promotion.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you're interested in this role, then please apply below!