- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for drama and related assessment practice
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils would be a definite advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences, including with pupils, parents and carers, other staff and external agencies
- A teaching qualification and a drama-based degree
- Experience of planning and teaching drama
21 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join an ‘Outstanding’ high school in Hertfordshire has arisen, as they seek to appoint a drama supply teacher to start at the beginning of September 2019. The role of a drama teacher is a permanent post in an ‘Outstanding’ school with a reputation for academic excellence.
Every member of the team at this school is expected to ‘go the extra mile’ and push themselves to the limits of performance and it is seen as a key indicator of the School’s continued progression that when teachers leave, it tends to be to take on leadership roles elsewhere.
As a drama teacher you will have;
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.