We have been asked to source and Drama Teacher for our client school in Woking. The Drama Teacher position is a part-time role starting from November 2018 and is offered on a temp-to-perm basis.
The Drama Teacher will:
• You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Drama PGCE or QTS Qualification
• You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
• The successful Art Teacher will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults
• At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
• The school is a larger than average mixed 11-18 secondary comprehensive with just over 1200 students on roll.
• The school is a place where people matter, they believe that individuality is very much an internal quality that they foster and encourage through the widest variety of learning experiences.
• They aim to get the very best out of every student; while through planning engaging learning, assessment, support and intervention, students know where they are in their learning and how to improve.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf