We are looking for an exceptional Drama Teacher to our school in Merton. This is a full-time Temp-to-perm role start from January.
The Drama teacher will:
- Have a Drama related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding Drama NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to teachers with experience across the curriculum
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and review of learning, progress and teaching outcomes
- The Drama Teacher will use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
- Enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of others across the phase, through mentoring, coaching, evaluating, supporting, guiding and target setting
About the School:
- This is a good school which is working towards attaining an ‘Outstanding’ rating from Ofsted and is committed to delivering an outstanding twenty-first century learning experience, with all students making rapid & sustained progress during their time at school.
- The SMT see the role of a school not just in terms of academic achievement, but as a platform to equip the community with skills to be life-long learners and a shared understanding of their responsibilities as global citizens.
- There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf