Step Teachers have a great opportunity that has arisen for a Design and Technology Teacher for a long-term, full-time position at an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ in Norwood. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
As a DT Teacher you must display the following attributes:
- Either QTS/PGCE certificates
- You will need confidence and ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy
- To be flexible and committed
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching DT
This school commits to developing their students to become the best they can be and become high achievers. They provide an education to grow all students into confident and happy adults ready to tackle the world after education. The bond between teachers and parents are strong to help the progression and development of the students and the vision of the school.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.