A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented EAL / ESL teacher for a part-time, long-term to perm position at an Ofsted rated school of “Good” in Wembley. This position of an EAL / ESL Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient EAL / ESL teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an EAL / ESL degree
- You should motivate, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality of work
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
This schools aim is to make sure all students are having a fun and enjoyable time at school while learning to help them develop into responsible, articulate and successful young adults. They believe that all students have the right to learn at the highest standard of education, which helps all students thrive and reach their highest potential. All students are given the necessary opportunities and experiences to achieve the best they can no matter their background.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.