Are you an engaging English teacher looking for your next role? Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a fantastic English Teacher to join our client school in Haringey. The English Teacher role will be starting from September 2019 and is a contract position initially, but will be a permanent role for the right candidate.
About the English Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified English Teacher with a related degree, a PGCE with QTS
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- The successful English Teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- At the heart of everything you do, will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- The school is a place where people matter, they believe that individuality is very much an internal quality that they foster and encourage through the widest variety of learning experiences.
- They aim to get the very best out of every student; while through planning engaging learning, assessment, support and intervention, students know where they are in their learning and how to improve.
- Our supply teachers who visit this school tell us that the staff are really friendly and supportive and we have recently placed two of them into permanent contracts.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, then apply below!