about 1 month ago
Until the end of the Academic Year
Step Teachers have been given the opportunity to recruit an English Teacher for an excellent school in Finchley. This will be starting in January 2022 and is available on a Full-time basis until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for the role of English teacher we will ask:
- A PGCE or B.Ed. and/or QTS
- An undergraduate degree within one of the English subjects or experience teaching English subjects.
- A passion for English
- Have the ability to plan engaging, inspirational sessions
- The adaptability and suitability to fit in with a well-established team.
- Set high standards and expectations for the achievements of all pupils.
What to expect from Step Teachers?
- You will have your own dedicated consultant, guiding you through the registration period and into an interview with the school
- Pay that is processed weekly and only paid via PAYE!
- Access to our payroll portal where you can get discounts on online and high street brands
- 24 online GP services and much more!
The school is happy to consider outstanding ECT’s but the role would also be suited to English teachers with experience across the curriculum.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk