Here at Step Teachers, we are looking for a wonderful English Teacher to join one of our favourite schools in Barnet. This is a very supportive school and this role would be very much suited to an NQT. This English Teacher role is a full-time temp-to-perm position starting in January 2019.
The English Teacher will:
- Have an English degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- Ideally be an NQT
- Need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
- Have effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position
About the School:
- The staff at this site work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success.
- They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive and founded on courtesy, respect and shared values.
- A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, school and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.