£70 - £100 Per Day PAYE
5 months ago
Step Teachers with academies and schools in North London who require experienced cover supervisors for day-to-day supply cover. This role can lead to long term and permanent roles.
As a cover supervisor, you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance with the schools' behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As a cover supervisor, we require;
- Experience working with young people
- A flexible and reliable approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
- The desire to positively inspire young people
As a cover supervisor, you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools in the area
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.