Step Teachers has been asked to recruit a geography supply teacher for a lovely secondary school in the Thetford area. In the first instance the role of geography teacher will be a temporary post commencing in September, however, the school have made it clear the duration of the appointment could be extended for the right candidate.
- You should have a teaching qualification and a geography-based degree
- As geography supply teacher, you will be expected to communicate effectively with a range of audiences, including with pupils, parents and carers, other staff and external agencies
- You will have schemes of work that are creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression
- You will have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust and flexible
- You should have good decision-making skills
As a supply teacher with Step Teachers, you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.