Here at Step Teachers, we are looking for an exceptional Geography teacher to join our school in Chingford. This is a full-time temp-to-perm contract starting from April 2019.
The ideal Geography teacher will:
- Have a Geography related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- Have previous experience teaching Geography to A-Level
- Possess a passion for education and helping students achieve.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
The School is slightly smaller than the average sized secondary comprehensive with under 900 students on roll aged 11-18. It has specialist science status and applied to learn specialist status. It is a friendly, inclusive and good school where students feel very safe within the School's spacious, attractive and well-maintained accommodation.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend