MPS - UPS
4 months ago
A lovely Secondary School in Islington is looking for a strong Girls PE Teacher to start in September 2021. This is a long-term role with the possibility to go permanent. The School is happy to consider NQTs and has a track record of supporting NQTs through their Induction Year.
The successful PE Teacher will have:
- Degree Level Qualification + Secondary PE PGCE OR QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- As a qualified Secondary PE Teacher, you will have strong communication skills
- The successful Secondary PE Teacher will hold positive values and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
About the School:
- Friendly and supportive Senior Management
- Excellent facilities
- Track record of delivering consistent result and rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
We’re an agency that has been running for over 20 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency that is REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth, and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf