Step Teachers are looking for an experienced secondary school teacher to teach girls PE at this school based in Croydon. To start in January this is a supply contract role to last until July.
Experience of up to KS4 is essential for this role. Suited to both newly qualified teachers and those with experience this is a great opportunity to join this co-educational secondary school with academy status.
To be suitable for this role:
- You are a qualified teacher with either a QTS or PGCE certificate
- You can establish positive professional relationships with students
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post
- Should be able to exhibit highly effective time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines whilst at times working under sustained pressure
The school is undergoing a period of change and at its last Ofsted report was judged as “requiring improvement”. They are looking for their new PE teacher to help and assist in this change period. Pupils personal development and welfare are outstanding and the pupils are highly motivated, respectful and courteous.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.