£70 - £80 Per Day
17 days ago
Are you a recent graduate who hasn’t been able to secure a job yet?
Step Teachers are currently looking for Graduate Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants to join our team in North London. The role will be assisting secondary schools with their classroom-based vacancies on both daily and long term roles.
No school is the same, and with this role, you will be able to experience working with students from all backgrounds.
As a cover supervisor, you will be working with students and delivering a pre-planned lesson to the students, assisting them where help is needed and maintaining behaviour management.
As a teaching assistant, you will be assisting a class teacher to support an individual or a group of students with their learning.
What we can offer:
- Flexibly working – these roles can be flexible on the days you would like to work
- Access to Step Perks where you can get discounts on the high street and online shops
- Access to a 24-hour GP service with Webcam consultations
- Access to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
- Pay between £70-£80 per day
- Pay processed via PAYE,
What you will need to offer:
- You will need to have obtained a degree in the last 5 years
- Be available for a full school day, this is typically 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- Be able to build a relationship with others quickly
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer or educational provider, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the UK.
To know more about the role, apply for this role or get in touch with one of our support team on 020 8920 2039 or email your CV to ChrisP@stepteachers.co.uk