A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Head of MFL teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Braintree. This position of a Head of MFL Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in April 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Head of MFL teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an MFL degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Head of MFL
- To enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of others across the phase
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
Rated as ‘Good’by Ofsted it is massively over-subscribed and is considered a school of choice by parents across a wide area. The School is a place where people matter, they believe that individuality is very much an internal quality that they foster and encourage through the widest variety of learning experiences. They aim to get the very best out of every student; while through planning engaging learning, assessment, support and intervention, students know where they are in their learning and how to improve.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.