Here at Step Teachers we have been asked to recruit a Health and Social Care Teacher for one client schools in Enfield. The Health and Social Care Teacher role is a permanent role for a September 2019 start.
The Health and Social Care Teacher will:
- Have a health and social care realted qualification with QTS/QTLS
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
About the School:
- This rapidly improving large urban Primary School serves a diverse multicultural community in North London.
- The Governors and Head Teacher are committed in their desire to involve the whole school as a learning community, using a range of strategies to help children to become confident and successful learners.
- Central to this philosophy is the Every Child Matters Framework, with staff and pupils working together to support lifelong learning and progression.
- Strong focus is placed on all teaching and non-teaching staff working as a team in a supportive and progressive environment where there is huge scope for professional development and advancement.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're interested in this role, then please apply below.