An College based in Suffolk has enlisted Step Teachers to find an excellent Horticulture Lecturer to join their creative and high achieving cohort. The position of Horticulture Lecturer is offered with an immediate start and is based on a 0.6 contract. The working days will be Monday - Wednesday each week until the 21st June 2019.
The potential Horticulture Lecturer must fulfil the following attributes;
- A formal teaching qualification
- Plant identification, planting up, propagation, horticultural machinery, turf management, hard landscaping (paving, decking fencing) etc.
- Experience delivering general horticulture skills in an FE environment
You will ideally also have;
- A licence to drive a mini bus
- Have experience in managing groups of students and is confident in taking students offsite to plan and manage the Suffolk show build and design with the students
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.