Step Teachers have been requested to find an exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in Dagenham. The role initially, is a fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave within year 4, but has the possibility of a permanent position beyond that for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will;
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status, Newly Qualified Teacher’s welcome
- Have experience working within key stage 2, ideally in a year 4 classroom
- Be excited about learning and really care about implementing an outstanding learning provision for children and their families
- Demonstrate good classroom management and control, showing the potential for high-pupil engagement
- Be a reflective practitioner with good communication skills, able to embrace change and take on-board advice
This two-form entry school has over 500 pupils from diverse backgrounds, who are taught a broad and balanced curriculum by enthusiastic and committed staff. The specialist teachers work together tirelessly, to deliver a challenging and creative curriculum whilst meeting and exceeding each child’s needs. With a can-do attitude, all pupils are heavily involved in the culture of learning and are taught to aim for achievement at their highest level, while continuing to feel safe, secure and confident in their abilities. The friendly schools values are aimed at every member of the school community feeling valued, respected and treated fairly.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Danielle for more information on how to apply.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.