about 1 month ago
Our busy branch in Plymouth is currently looking for a creative, enthusiastic, passionate KS1 teacher to provide cover in one of our regular schools. This school is situated in the centre of a thriving, busy, friendly community where a clear emphasis is placed on working together. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are just starting out in teaching, teachers who are new to the area, or teachers who are willing to take on a new challenge in their field.
As a KS1 teacher, you will:
• Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
• Manage behaviour in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
• Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As a KS1 teacher we require:
• Experience teaching in a classroom
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge of positive behaviour management
• The desire to positively inspire young people
Perks of working with Step Teachers:
• Daily bookings in diverse school settings
• PAYE pay processed weekly
• A designated consultant to help you when required
• A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools all over Plymouth
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.