Rated “good” in their most recent Ofsted report (May 2019) this academy status primary school in Plymouth have asked Step Teachers to source an experienced and confident teacher to join their KS1 team. This is initially a supply position but has the potential for a permanent contract with the school. The successful candidate should be available to start in September 2019.
The School have asked for a proficient KS1 teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Able to assess and manage pupil development consistently over the course of the academic year with positive results
- Play an active role in the school’s extracurricular activities and projects
- Provide a rounded and differentiated curriculum that is accessible to pupils at different academic levels
- Take to the role with confidence and connect with the school community
In this school each member plays a key part in school life. There are a maximum of 30 children in each class and staff, governors and parents work together to achieve a common goal, which is to provide equal opportunities to all pupils and ensure they can achieve their full potential.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend