We are working in partnership with a school in Plymouth who have opportunities for QTS Teachers to cover long term and permanent vacancies they have. These are lower and upper KS2 positions.
As a KS2 teacher you will;
- Have a degree of at least a 2:1 award
- Have a Primary PGCE/PGDE with QTS
- Have strong communication skills, and be able to adapt your lessons to differentiate for all attainment levels
- Hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and review of learning, progress and teaching outcomes
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.