A fantastic primary school in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 primary teacher – from March The position of primary teacher is a temporary post which would be suited to qualified teachers of KS2 who can demonstrate recent experience with a KS2 class.
- You will have held at least one teaching position within the primary curriculum, ideally in KS2.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the primary curriculum.
- To make full use of the updated early years curriculum to deliver effective learning strategies.
- The school are happy to consider an outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) but suggest that the role might be better suited to primary teachers with experience across the curriculum.
- As a qualified KS2 primary teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent.
- To promote the positive ethos and culture of the School to other staff, governors, parents, children and members of the wider community.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
This a friendly school where several previous candidates from Step Teachers have taken full time roles and have told us they are very happy. Ofsted rated the school as ‘[Insert most recent Ofsted rating]’ You will see when you visit the School that they are passionate about what they do: getting the best out of every child whatever their abilities, interests or ambitions. This is a place of work and a strong work ethic is demanded from staff and students alike. This is a good school where all pupils expect to do well and parents offer staunch support in encouraging hard work and good behaviour.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.