Here at Step Teachers we are looking for an exceptional Class Teacher to join our client school in Wimbledon. The Primary Class Teacher will be teaching KS2 and is a full-time temp-to-perm role starting in January.
The Class Teacher will:
• Have a degree, PGCE and QTS
• The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Primary teachers with experience across the curriculum
• The successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
• Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
• This rapidly improving, larger than average Primary School is benefiting from fresh impetus following the appointment of a new Head Teacher.
• The Leadership Team are passionate about promoting a strong ‘team ethic’ amongst staff, and this is supported with excellent coaching and career development opportunities.
• Total commitment to providing care, guidance and support and the very positive school atmosphere make a considerable contribution to pupils’ personal development.
• A key focus for the school is contributing to the wider community and this is promoted extremely well, with pupils making exceptional progress in their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf