£100 - £130 per day
3 months ago
Step Teachers has an opportunity in September for KS2 teachers in Plymouth to work in a variety of schools that regularly work with us. The schools I am currently recruiting for are based in Plympton. The schools are always keen to add some talent to their schools and look to Step Teachers as a source of high quality teachers. These schools will book on an ad hoc basis, with scope to be long term positions should you be the right fit for the school.
To apply, we would require you to have the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary.
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- An ability to organize, lead and manage a classroom effectively.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your work and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
- Must be able to receive ongoing training to allow them to be effective and innovative in their role.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes a video interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies who meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools, and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.