Step Teachers are proud to be representing an 'Outstanding' school in Suffolk in their search for a maths supply teacher. The position as a maths supply teacher will be a short-term position, starting in September 2019. The duration of this role may be extended for the right candidate.
As a maths supply teacher;
- You should have a maths-based degree of at least a 2:1 award as well as QTS/QTLS
- You should have recent experience of planning teaching the maths National curriculum for KS3 and KS4
- Your day to day lesson plans should be creative, dynamic and should show differentiation to cater to the attainment levels of all pupils
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
As a supply teacher with Step Teachers, you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
If you are an NQT, looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.