Step Teachers are working on behalf of an outstanding Secondary Academy inGreat Yarmouth who are looking to find anoutstanding Maths Teacher to join their successful department. This position is available due to a Maternity cover and is offered with an immediate start for the right candidate.
The Maths Teacher position we are recruiting for starts ASAP and will be covering Maths up to KS4.
To apply for the role of Maths Teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner. Applicants will also:
- Have experience of teaching the UK secondary Maths curriculum up to KS4
- Show a willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and teaching of Maths
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with students
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
- Utilise a diverse and practical range of behaviour management strategies
This is a fantastic school where endeavour and aspiration are central to everything they do.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.