Are you an engaging Maths teacher looking for your next role? Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a fantastic Maths Teacher to join one of our longest clients in Enfield. The Maths Teacher role will be starting from September 2019 and a contract position through Step Teachers. The School are happy to consider NQTs but suggest that this role might be better suited for Maths Teachers with experience.
About the Maths Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified Maths Teacher with a related degree, a PGCE with QTS
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- The successful Maths Teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- At the heart of everything you do, will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- The school is a larger than average mixed 11-18 secondary comprehensive with just over 1200 students on roll.
- The school is a place where people matter, they believe that individuality is very much an internal quality that they foster and encourage through the widest variety of learning experiences.
- They aim to get the very best out of every student; while through planning engaging learning, assessment, support and intervention, students know where they are in their learning and how to improve.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you're intersted in this role and would like to find out more, then please apply below!