Step Teachers are working on behalf of 2 secondary Academies in Norwich who are each looking to find an outstanding Maths Teacher to join their successful departments. These positions are offered on a full time basis and will be for the summer term. Both positions are due to commence in April 2019 and there could be scope for either of them to continue into September 2019.
To apply for these roles of Maths Teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner. Applicants will also:
- Have experience of teaching the UK secondary Maths curriculum up to KS4
- Show a willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and teaching of Maths
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with students
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
- Utilise a diverse and practical range of behaviour management strategies
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today