A lovely School in Kingston Upon Thames are looking for a Maths Teacher to start in September 2019. The School are also open to considering NQTs.
As a qualified Maths Teacher, you will have:
- QTS is essential, a Bachelors degree in a related subject would be advantageous
- Excellent lesson planning and able to include a variety of different learning methods
- Confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Good behavioural management and strong School ethos
- The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are supportive of all staff at all levels
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.