Step Teachers have been asked by an outstanding independent school in North London to source a highly experienced and dedicated maths teacher. This opportunity is a full-time, long-term position and can lead to a permanent role within the school. This role is exclusive to Step Teachers and is set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The school have asked for a proficient English Teacher with the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE certificate
- Subject specialism is desirable
- Strong experience in a similar role with proven positive results
- Must have experience in Command Entrance
- Able to uphold the outstanding standard of the school in all aspects of school life
- Able to take to the role with confidence and take full responsibility of the duties entailed in the role
- Must be available to interview as soon as possible and commit to the duration of the job role
This independent school is one of the lead schools in London and provides the highest level of academic excellence for its pupils. Its state of the art facilities and dedicated team of staff give the children all of the resources they need to become strong academics and well-rounded citizens. The children face new challenges every day in a unique learning experience tailored to stimulate their minds and take control of their future. The ethos of the school is centred on core values such as courtesy and respect, which are displayed by all staff and expected of all pupils on their path to becoming upstanding members of the community.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.