A fantastic secondary school in Sutton is seeking to recruit an outstanding Maths Teacher for a position starting January 2019. The position of Maths Teacher is set to run for 2 terms in the first instance, and it is likely that sound performance would result in the post being offered on a permanent basis. This position would be most suited to a Maths Teacher who can demonstrate sound experience and excellent references.
The Maths Teacher will:
- Have a Maths related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- The successful Maths Teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
About the School:
- This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills that will serve them as they move on into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf