Our client, an ‘Outstanding’ school in North West London, has asked us to recruit a strong Media Studies teacher for a planned start ASAP. The role of the Media Studies is offered on a long-term contract, full-time role basis through Step Teachers and would suit a newly qualified or experienced Media Studies.
- You will have QTS/QTLS in Media Studies and have experience teaching up to KS5
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
- You will have a demonstrable commitment to working in partnership with all school stakeholders
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally are well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated in their progression through the school.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend