Are you looking for your next role for September? Here at Step Teachers we are looking for an ambitious MFL teacher to join our client school in Haringey with the role starting September 2019. This is a wonderful, supportive school and MFL Teacher NQTs are welcome to apply. The MFL Teacher will be able to offer French and Spanish.
About the MFL Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified MFL teacher, with a languages related degree, PGCE with QTS
- You must be comfortable teaching either French or Spanish up to KS5, and ideally be able to offer the additional subject to KS3/4
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
About the school:
- This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand.
- A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years.
- The cohort are well organised and take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour were noted as an outstanding feature of the last Ofsted inspection.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf