One of our long term client schools in Haringey have asked us to recruit a Music Teacher. The Music Teacher position is a Full-Time role starting in January 2019.
The Music Teacher:
- You will have a Music related degree, with a PGCE and have QTS/QTLS
- Can offer Music Technology
- The successful candidate will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand.
- A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years.
- The cohort are well organised and take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour were noted as an outstanding feature of the last Ofsted inspection.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf