I am currently recruiting for Night Support Workers based in the Sussex area for a residential school that supports children with a range of issues both physical and Mental Health related.
In this role your duties will include, assisting the team with the operational delivery of residential service. You will be at the forefront of excellence to provide person-centred support to children and young adults with physical disabilities and complex health needs.
Below are key elements of what it takes to succeed in this incredibly rewarding role
- Experience in night shift work and being on call
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Experience of working with children and/or adults with disabilities
- Basic knowledge of care standards and the requirements of OFSTED & CQC
- A high standard of communication skills
In all instances please apply to us to get the process started. Excellent rates of pay for the right candidate. Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.