about 1 month ago
Temporary to Permanent
We are working with a successful modern 2-form entry primary school based on the outskirts of Barnet. They are actively seeking a passionate and experienced Primary Teacher for 2 terms in one of their Year 5 classes starting in September 2021, there is an opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right person.
To be considered for this Primary teaching position you should have;
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent teaching experience
- Someone who has taught and enjoys teaching KS2
- A calm demeanour who can adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you are a qualified teacher and are looking for a new opportunity in the Enfield area then I want to hear from you! As a primary teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.