Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Hackney to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time long-term position set to commence in June 2019. The role is until the end of the academic year; however, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to stay on in September.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 6) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Take to the role with confidence and provide flair in the classroom
- Act as a good example of the outstanding status of the school through good practice
- Able to take responsibility of the whole class and work with the TAs to ensure every child’s needs are met within the classroom
- Liaise with staff, parents and other members of the school community to monitor pupil progress
This is a fantastic school with an ethos centred on confidence, determination and resilience. The dedicated staff work together to ensure the best quality of education for all pupils in order to achieve academic excellence. They aim to not only develop the pupils in to strong learners, but also prepare them for life after education as lifelong academics.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.