£100 - 175 per day
6 months ago
A fantastic and small village school on the outskirts of Norwich are in need of a creative reception teacher who makes learning fun and exciting for the children. This role is set to begin in February 2020 and will be a full-time poisition for half a term initially. This school always strive for excellence and are devoted to providing a memorable experience that will stay with their pupils throughout their lives. Each child has their unique skill set nurtured because the school believe that not all children develop in the same way and they all excel where their passion is.
The school needs someone who has:
- QTS or PGCE qualification
- Experience teaching EYFS in a mainstream setting ideally in a “Good” or “Outstanding” school environment
- Ability to organise exciting and mentally stimulating activities for the children
- Work as part of a dynamic team dedicated to the care of the children
- A positive attitude and a genuine passion for their work
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.