This school promotes an extremely positive environment, echoing a strong dedication to inclusion and individual development. Teachers are closely involved with the development of each pupil and this is reflected upon in the school's open approach. The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, school and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach.
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.