One of our partner schools in Wisbech is currently seeking a science supply teacher for KS3 and KS4 to take up a temporary contract from September 2019. The position of science supply teacher is a half-term contract position through Step Teachers and would be suitable for an NQT.
As a science supply teacher, you should have:
- A science-based degree and a PGCE/PGDE with QTS/QTLS
- Recent experience working in a KS3 or KS4 classroom
- The ability to plan secondary science lessons, based on the learning aims of the National Curriculum
- An inclusive and dynamic approach to teaching, in order to reach the best outcomes for children of all attainment abilities
- Robust classroom management skills
As a supply teacher, you can expect Step Teachers to provide;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.